2016年12月9日星期五

PAT-556 Send a television signal wirelessly to another number


With the help of wireless is the norm so many of our electronic devices today, it's pretty amazing to me that the standard method of connecting a cable television to the TV is still the physical cables. And surprisingly turns into disappointment, when I want to put the TV in the room where I do not have cable outlet.
I had such a situation, when I bought my current house. I wanted to put the TV in the living room, but there was no way out there and none of the options for accommodation in one wire running along the ceiling and floorboards in the house or running them through the roof on the outside, it was desirable. 
Fortunately, after doing some research, I found Pakite AV 8-channel Wireless TV Sender (transmitter and receiver) with 2 groups of AV system Input (Model PAT-556 ) that sends a signal without wires cable from the cable box in my bedroom in my living room TV.   

The value of the second entry is that you can use the same device for transmitting wirelessly the signals from other audio and video types, as well as, for example, DVD / Blu-Ray player, streaming media devices, music systems, video game consoles, etc. .d. I have my transmitter installation using cable TV as input and Roku streaming player the other. These systems can also be helpful, even if you have them in the same room as the TV, but connect devices via a cable is not ideal, for example, if the TV is mounted on the wall.
One of the questions that comes with a lot of these types of systems, how do you manage devices / V from another room (For example, change the channel on the cable box)? That's where the IR extender comes in.
IR extender is a thin cable that connects to the transmitter, etc. , and has one or more small blocks it. You place the unit close to and in front of the infrared light device (hence, "IR"). Then, when you specify the device's original remote to the receiver, which is connected to the infrared extender, you can control the device in the same way as if you are pointing the remote directly at him.  

 So all that to say that I am very pleased with the picture and sound quality is excellent, there's really no way of knowing if it will work with your own installation, as long as you do not try it yourself.

Source: PAT-556 Send a television signal wirelessly to another number PAT-556 Send a television signal wirelessly to another number 

没有评论:

发表评论