2016年12月9日星期五

Can I use two sets of AV sender in my house?



Wireless TV Sender (also known as a wireless AV sender, Digisender, wireless video transmitter ) is a device that allows you to remotely have a TV in your bedroom without using a cable, and it is very easy to use and install, but the disadvantage is not maintain a differential channels to watch. 
At the same time, the user will be taken: I use two satellite receiver for two televisions, as does a wireless TV transmitter can support, how is it? The answer "definitely yes." If anyone can do as that one house should be two sets of wireless TV transmitter, I suggest you use two difference Series wireless TV transmitter

If such circumstances:
Firstly, as you know, the wireless device is easy to get interference from other wireless devices, the same theory with the Wireless TV sender, so we would suggest you to place two sets of wireless TV transmitter, if possible, as one unit on the site of the first floor and second sets in second half.
Secondly, the first avenue sender on the ground floor, I suggest your choice PAT-220 / PAT-240, because in the short transmission range is difficult to convey to the second floor, thereby avoiding unnecessary intervention.   
Thirdly, on the second floor, I suggest PAT-536 and PAT-556 , Support smart sender ay for F1 and F2 access to the remote control of the satellite receiver. Access F1 Same with PAT-220 / PAT-240 , but if you change the access to the F2, the infrared remote control signal will not receive the intervention.   
Finally, the 2.4 GHz band is a frequency difference between a 5.8GHz, so the band does not receive any interference.
This solution is for someone to need wireless AV sender to many TV channels for difference.  

Source: Can I use two sets of AV sender in my house? Can I use two sets of AV sender in my house? 

没有评论:

发表评论